Pages

9.16.2005

Croptoberfest Patches Now Available


Orders are now being accepted for the official Croptoberfest Patch, pictured above.

Before you order, please read all the details carefully.

The patches will be approximately 3.5 inches by 2.5 inches in size. They are being produced by the same company that produced the black and orange tag patch for Tennscrapbooking last summer so we know that this is a high quality embroidered patch. Also, the patch will be in the shape of the frame outline. How snappy is that?!!

The cost is $6 each.

I realize that this is crunch time with shirt and bag orders and now patch orders all coming together at once. However, I will need your order and payment in hand by Saturday, Sept 24. Yes, I know that's one week. It takes 14 days to produce and ship the order and we don't want to risk not getting them back in time for CTF!

If you are a PayPal user, you can sent payment via PayPal to my email at scrappinsarah@msn.com .

If you would like to mail a check, I will post my mailing address on the YahooGroup. Please get it in the mail promptly and let me know it's coming.

Patches are a great way to remember your Croptoberfest experience and of course, this years design is unique. These patches can be ironed onto scrap totes or bags or used in your scrapbook as an embellishment. Feel free to order more than one!! After seeing the Tennscrapbooking patch, a bunch of people wished they had ordered more than one! They are very cool.

This is the part you must read carefully:
Due to production minimums, I will need to have money in hand for at least 40 patches before the order can be placed. I will hold your checks and PayPal funds until we reach 40. If for some reason, we do not sell 40 patches, your Pay Pal funds will be refunded and checks returned unprocessed ASAP.

I will try to order a few extra to have on hand but please, please understand there will only be a few. If you know you are going to want patches, place an order to insure that you get what you want.

If you have questions, please email me.

No comments: