Pages

4.29.2006

Just a Few Things...

One of my favorite musicians (besides the one I am married to) is Wes King. Not too long ago Joal brought me Wes' disk that bears this song--Just a Few Things I Think You Should Know. It was written as a sortof "random things I would want my sons to know if I weren't here" thing and the song got to me. It's strong and thoughtful and full of truth. I thought it would make a great addition to a layout.

The little dump truck is a "found treasure". Last summer I bought G some t-shirts at a consignment sale and I picked up one in particular because it was adorned with this little rubber dump truck emblem. It's dimensional and reminds me of the Doodlebug Jellishments. Whe he outgrew the shirt, I cut out the emblem and I've been saving it for the right page.

A larger image is at 2Peas.

Happy Saturday!!

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

That is such a cute layout! I love using song lyrics in layouts. I need to do that more often. Thanks for inspiring me!