Pages

10.05.2005

It Official! I am an Adult.

I know...surprise.

I am an Adult.

Wanna know how I know?

The Devendorf Family Christmas is going to be at my house this year. All of Joal's family--parents, brother's family and sister's family are coming to our house for Christmas. This is a first.

We've always gone to his parents...wherever they were, that's where we had Christmas.

I won't know what to do since we won't be spending 800 miles (round trip) in the car during the holidays. A holiday without driving. Whatever will we do with ourselves??

I could so get used to this.

How did this come about? It's kinda funny. Joal's parents are about to be moving to the Philadelphia PA area from their home in Jackson, MS. Thats puts us squarely in the middle and makes a nice meeting point. I can live with that.

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Oh you are a very brave girl.