Pages

8.07.2005

So, we should probably start saving now...

Rumors are a-flyin' about the CKU 2006 locations...apparently both Chicago and Atlanta are on the lists. So, girls, what's it gonna be? Tracie, Carla, Sabrina, Leigh Ann,...everybody?? Chicago late March or Atlanta in late July? Or are we going to wait an see if there are any other locations announced in the next few weeks...err, like maybe Nashville?? (Last year, location announcements trickled in...)

I need to cross reference the trade show schedule with the CKU schedule before I decide...oh yeah, and I should probably consult my husband and my checkbook as both will see this as a pretty big deal.

Chicago
Atlanta
Chicago
Atlanta
Chicago
Atlanta

2 comments:

TracieClaiborne said...

Tiffany and I are thinkin' Atlanta. She already made reservations for us in Atlanta and Chicago but I don't think I can swing Chicago. Hopefully, I'm going to CHA Las Vegas in February. (I'll believe it when I'm on the plane. LOL)

I would love it if they would announce Nashville. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Anonymous said...

OK, for those of us new to this stuff, what is CKU? I've been meaning to ask for awhile and just hadn't taken the time?