Pages

7.25.2005

Absolute Trust

No deep thoughts tonight...just a new layout. I know...I can practically hear some of you gasping as the image loads because it has no journaling - and I a-l-w-a-y-s have journaling. But ya know what? Sometimes the photo and the title just say it all. For me it's rare...but sometimes.

This is one of those times.



Patterned Paper - Scenic Route
Metal Rimmed Tag - Making Memories
Eyelet - Bazzill
Ink - Marvy LaPlume II Pen No 14 (turquoise)

La Pluma Stamps
Noted Lowercase Alpha
Dial-Up a Word Band Stamp



3 comments:

TracieClaiborne said...

Whoa - this rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Seriously, it's one of my favorite layouts ever. Seriously. I gots to have me one of those dialable stamps!

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT WORK!
It is simple and very pleasing to the eye. Great job!!!! I'll be stalking your blog for more work. You inspire me!

Lizz said...

This is beautiful! And you're right... no journaling needed!