Pages

1.19.2007

Love is Here

Scraplift times 2 here...the layout design comes from a pea--"Momteacherwriter" here and the title from the Picture People advertisement seen below. I'm not sure how commited I am to the sentence at the bottom. I'm not enthused about using the vastly different font. I may go back and make the font the same as the QK letters in the title. Competing fonts bother my calmness. :) Also I need a place for the date, I think. Anyone have suggestions?

Melissa/Momteacherwriter's pea gallery is filled with great stuff...easy-to-scraplift stuff...layouts and cards. Check it out here. My "to-do" file is full of her. :)





Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! Melissa is one of my Pea friends. She is one of the sweetest people I've ever known. Just 100% sweet. I love her stuff too. Do you have Fast and Fabulous by PK? She's all thru it.

Tracie