Pages

5.29.2006

Fly Away

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

I'm going to fly to Fort Sill in Lawton Oklahoma in June to see my brother graduate from Army boot camp!! I can't tell you how excited I am.

It'll be a quick trip--flying in on Thursday and out on Friday evening...but I can't wait. My parents and brother and sister are driving over and we will be together for this occasion. That's just so cool.

I was born in Oklahoma and haven't been back since I was a baby. I'm truly looking forward to this trip!

3 comments:

TracieClaiborne said...

Oh no! I am just now sending my card - I hope it's not too late. Oh well, I'm going to the post office in the morning. If it's too late, it will come back I guess. LOL

Have a safe trip sweetie!

Mimi said...

Travel safely!

Anonymous said...

I've written to him each Tuesday since I promised you that I would...so glad to know that boot camp is almost over!

Be safe and enjoy your time with your family.