Pages

5.08.2006

Can I Have One More Weekend Please?

Where did my weekend go?? I hate it when that happens...when the weekend zooms right past and I don't get half the things done that I wanted to and now it's 22 into Monday and I just need one more Saturday before I can handle a Monday.

Who can I talk to to get this rolling? Just make it Saturday instead of Monday.
Just this once.
Please.

In other news, I've mentioned before that my little brother is now in Army boot camp at Fort Sill OK. I've been writing to him as often as possible. If by chance you would like to write him a note or a card, I'm sure he would be thrilled. He's can't receive anything other than letters and cards and photos...so I'm sure he treasures them all. If you want to make his day with me, email me scrappinsarah at msn dot com and I'll send you his address. It would mean a great deal to me too.

As promised, my favorite (so far) grilled hamburger recipe:

A1 Burgers

1/3 cup uncooked oatmeal
kosher salt
fresh cracked pepper
minced fresh onion
several dashes of Worchestershire sauce
2 eggs
1/4 cup of A1 steak sauce

Stir together. Use your hands to combine these ingredients with 1 to 1.5 pound(s) of ground beef or turkey. Form into burger shapes and grill until juices run clear and center is no longer pink.

Enjoy.

Happy Monday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hamburger recipe is very similar to mine (except for the A1 sauce).

I'm emailing you for Andy's address.

TracieClaiborne said...

I would love to send him a card! I'll e-mail ya.

Molly said...

Those burgers sound amazing!

Good luck to your brother. I sure do wish I could write to him. If you email me his address I will get something out to him!

Mimi said...

I can relate.