Pages

5.01.2006

2Peas Challenge and a Prayer

From the 2Peas Daily Blog Challenge: If you had to pick one living person to spend the day with, who would you choose???

I knew in an instant when I read the challenge who I would pick. No thought required. I would love to spend the day with my mom. She lives several states away and I don't get to see her nearly often enough. We don't have to do anything special. Just hang out. I miss her terribly.

In other news...I have deep foreboading concerns about today with regards to the immigrant protests. I am concerned about possible violence and about the pain that this issue is causing for so many Americans and non-Americans. I am praying for peace and for the safety of all those involved--the protesters as well as those who will no-doubt be involved in attempting to control the protesters.

[Hopefully] Happy Monday!!

No comments: