Pages

8.31.2007

SQUEEKY CLEAN

The peas gallery has been ripe with squeeky clean and graphic layouts and projects lately...so much so that I've added some new people to my ever growing list of favorites. Thought I might share some with you:

STEPHPEA (had a LO of the day this week) She does some digital work that would translate into paper really well.

TERIISHERE I'm ga ga over her clean and funky style. This LO is one of my faves of hers. It's one that shows (again) how important it is to get the story behind the photo.

ROREE Her use of beutiful brilliant color is amazing and she uses Scenic Route often.

WINKS Her style is the ultimate in stark museum boldness, which I like very much. Very New Yorker in my mind.

NATUREMOMM I could copy everything in her gallery and be happy.

And finally This LO by bodil using chipboard scrolls as waves made me want to get out those cruise beach photos and try again with them. I love this idea. Totally. It's unexpected and resourceful.



In other news, I used some older Scenic Route on this layout yesterday. I'm loving these wallet photo sizes, too. (The background green is from K&Co Addison.) Mossy Oak is a brand of camo.

I hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Thanks for directing us to these amazing scrappers!