Pages

6.17.2008

Make a Card Monday...and stuff.


It's true.
I've been missing out.
DSL has allowed me to be able to use YouTube for the first time.
Can you hear the angels singing?
What a cool thing!

My favorite, by far, is Make a Card Monday. I've watched every single one.

There are other crafty, cardies on there, but MaCM is the best. Most people who do ste-by-step directions...seem to do too many directions. Let's face it. If you are watching a crafty person on YouTube, the chances are great that you are crafty. Or they hem n haw around. Get on with it.

I like this.

and in other news, last week the dudes and I trekked over to Arkansas to spend a few days with my parents. It was a good trip. Mom and I took the boys to the Discovery Place...











And if, by chance, you love Gerainiums, as I do, you must see SuzieBeezie's post from April (yes, I'm just now catching up on some missed blogs).

Praying for today's weather to carry into Saturday for our scrapbooking yard sale...

No comments: