Pages

6.06.2008

Classic Supplies


So I was over at Scrap in Style this beautiful morning and I noticed in the boutique that there's a page called *All Time Classic Products*. I've always wished for stores to do this. Seriously...there are just some things that are really classic and will never go out of style.

On my personal list would be:

Close to my Heart leather albums --just can't beat them.
Zig Glue pens
Buttons
Black and white check ribbon
Van Dyke Brown Ink
Bazzill paper
Circle punches or dies
Fiskars Soft-touch scissors (both sizes)
Making Memories silver brads
Scenic Route Background papers
vellum
Fiskars trimmer
paper piercer
tape adhesive
Xyron "X"
Heidi Swapp chilpboard letters in jet black (even tho they don't stick)
ric rac (any color, any size)
DYMO label maker with black tape
Kraft-colored cardstock
black and whilte polka dot paper

What's on your All-Time Classics list?

And now a bit of house-keeping: After eons of dial-up, I have upgraded the current surfing capabilities to DSL with Bellsouth. Oh. my. goodness. It's the technological equivalent of going from outdoor plumbing to a bathroom at the Ritz Carlton. Or from a bike to a jet plane. There just aren't words.

Why do I resist technological advancement so much?

Oh well...we'll ponder that question later and get on with zoom zoom zoom...

Closed Circuit note to Heather: I can watch YouTubes now...instantly. LOL!

No comments: