Pages

6.07.2008

The Book I Should Have Written

I've always fancied myself a writer but I'm much too impatient to actually sit and write a whole book (other than the one I wrote *by hand* in high school). So, I've taken to collecting titles of books other people have already written that sound like something I would have written, if I could focus for that long. (I know you are waiting with baited breath right...)

So here's my list...

of the

B O O K S I S H O U L D H A V E W R I T T E N

The Hair-Raising Joys of Raising Boys by Dave Meurer

Trespassers Will Be Baptized: The Unordained Memoir of a Preacher's Daughter by Elizabeth Emerson Hancock

Make Your Creative Dreams Real: A Plan for Procrastinators, Perfectionists, Busy People, and People Who Would Really Rather Sleep All Day by Sark

The Bacon Cookbook: More than 150 Recipes from Around the World for Everyone's Favorite Food by James Villas

Quit Your Job And Move To Key West : The Complete Guide by Christipher Shultz

and finally, for those days when you just don't feel like being a sentimental journaler... Unjournaling: Daily Writing Exercises that Are NOT Personal, NOT Introspective, NOT Boring! by Dawn DiPrince and Cheryl Miller Thurston

So now you know.

No comments: