Pages

10.08.2006

A Magazine Challenge


So I've decided to do it...this challenge I've had in my head for a while now. I've always wanted to do a magazine challenge where I select one magazine and see just how many scraplifts I can work out of that one issue. I am super impressed with the current issue of Scrapbooks etc (October 2006) so I am going to give it a shot.

When I post my scraplifted pages, I will also post the original with credit so you can see the inspiration.

Anyone care to make a guess on how many scraplifts I can get out of this one magazine?? Place your bets now...LOL! (Not that I am going for quanity over quality, of course.)


Anyone care to join me? It's not a contest...just something I've always wanted to do. You can pick your own magazine issue, should you like to do it too.

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

TracieClaiborne said...

Awesome idea! I've thought of doing the same thing! That's so funny. Can't wait to see what you come up with. I'd join you but I have several projects "in the works" right now that I want to get done.

Mimi said...

10.

Excellent idea!