Quite a few things I would like to acquire but I'm trying to pace myself. I thought perhaps a list would help. (A job would also speek the process.) :)
1. Technique Tuesday Stamps. I purchased my first set--Love Notes--a week or so ago and I am loving these. Acrylic stamps are different from rubber (and I'm sworn to love rubber forever). But the designs are so right now. On my list are Functuation, Back Rounds Large, Infinite Wisdom and Petal Pushers.
2. More stamps. Scribbles Alphabet by Rhonna Farrer and Scribbles Punctuation.
3. Brown Bazzill Brads (the mixed package of 3 different shades of brown).
4. Quickutz Studio Classic. I know, I know. I said I wouldn't buy an alphabet but Studio is just so perfect. It's on the list but still may be a while. I'm watching Willow Traders and SBA for a used set.
5. Easier Than Ever Scrapbooking (published by Creating Keepsakes).
6. Wild Asparagus Rounds Definitions...I love these.
7. Doodlebug Uncle Sam Jelishments.
8. Foof-a-La Paper--the Super Dad from Dad's Ties. 2Peas Garden Girl Tracy Miller did a right snappy layout with this stuff...she made me want it!
So now you know.
In other news, I found the cutest little stitched suede photo wallet at JoAnn's last week for $4. It hold 40 wallet-sized photos. I'm thinking of using rub-ons to decorate the front. Do rub-ons stick to suede? Might have to try a bookplate instead.
And finally, a piece of art. I know my blog has been woefully lacking in art lately. Not a good thing for a scrapbooking blogger, right? I'll try harder. Promise. Surprisingly, no journaling. Just one of my favorite "nose-shots" by Anita. I used a piece of Making Memories paper (something old) and the new TT stamp set (something new)! Trust me...you'll be seeing this stamp set more...I relly like it.