Pages

6.07.2006

Leaf Ribbon

Impress Rubber Stamps is perhaps the most appropriately named stamp company on the net, in my book! Seriously, I go to their site and just oogle. They have four physical stores--I would love to visit there someday! Their presentation of merchandise is so uncluttered and elegant and the actual merchandise they sell is remarkable. When I saw this green leaf ribbon, I knew it would be cool. But 30 yards. Who buys 30 yards of ribbon...wait OK. Who buys 30 yards of the same ribbon?

So this is the perfect time for a group buy. If you like this ribbon, and want to go in on a group buy of it, email me for all the details at scrappinsarah at msn . com .

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like more details on a group buy. I may be interested. tbcrops@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love your blog; we also share the love of the same musical artists, Have you tried Sara Groves? I would be interested in the group buy of ribbon, what a find! Carolynne
hopesendplantation@shaw.ca