Pages

1.15.2008

Something Funny

Odd things make me laugh.

It's evening. I'm sitting downstairs at my computer, scrapbooking.
The boys are upstairs watching a tv show about how things are made called "Some Assembly Required" on the Discovery Channel.

It's a good show...very interesting. Never problematic for the over-active tv monitor that lives in my head but of course, I'm half listening anyway.

This segment is about how Jelly Belly Jelly Beans are made.

This statement makes me laugh out loud:

"Every day, approximately 1000 pounds of mishapen, broken or otherwise imperfect Jelly Bellys don't make the cut. Rest assured they are not thrown away. They are re-packaged and sold as...of course..."Belly Flops".

Someone has a fantastic sense of funny.

:)

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Bwahahahahahaahah! Belly flops. That's great! Giggle.