Pages

9.29.2007

CARD FOR PINK CROP



Scrapbook stores across the country are scrapping pink this weekend to raise money and awareness for breast cancer.

My favorite local scrap store participated and I volunteered to do a Quickutz make & take for the croppers last night. This was a secondary version of the card we made. The only difference in this and the actual card we made was the QK font--I made the sample for the store, prepared the kits and then completely forgot to make one for myself--so when I got home I had to improvise with the fonts I have. The store's card used Zoe, which I really liked. My version uses the Blossom Mini.

And, I added ribbon. Of course.

The flourish on the lower part of the card is a Revolution die--one of the 4x4 dies.

In other news, I have Scenic Route paper from the Ashville Collection in my hot little hands and yes, it delightful. Can't wait to use it!

The boys and I are making felt pumpkin magnets to day and they are all amped to get crafting.

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

senovia said...

That's really pretty.

Jenyfur said...

What a wonderfully simple and powerful card.