Yep. I've officially crossed some kindof line into true paper obsession. This is not news...I just thought I should say it out loud. Isn't acknowledgement always the first step? Oh wait. That would be the first step towards recovery. I don't want to recover. I like it here. :)
So, just for fun, here's my list:
Sarah's TOP TEN List of PAPERS
10. Basic Grey Color Me Silly
9. Scenic Route North Shore
8.KI Memories Colorful Simple Stripe
7. Basic Grey Oh Baby Boy Jackson
6. Basic Grey Blitzen Garland and Ribbon Candy (so not just for Christmas)
5. My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus "My Favorite", the stripe
4. BoBunny Backyard Bubbles
3. Chatterbox PoolHouse, especially the Poolhouse Stripe
2. My Mind's Eye Kaleidoscope Sister's Flowers
1. Scrapworks Skinny Love Sequence
These would be the papers that I am attached to. I've used them over and over and still want to use them more. They just don't get old to me. They are familiar and I know what they work well with. They are dependable. Hmmm. Let's not analyze the deeper meaning of these feelings too much, OK.
So, tell me about your old favorites.