Pages

2.24.2007

My Husband loves Karen, the Aussie chick.


My husband is not a gadget guy. Well, at least he didn't used to be. I think that may be changing.
<<---This is Karen. Karen speaks with an Austrailian accent and tells him where to go and how to get there. LOL! And boy, does he listen.
J likes Karen.
We all do, in fact. Karen, the voice of the GPS, is really cool. And quite the smart cookie, if I do say so myself. And she doesn't get all bent out of shape if one makes a wrong turn or fails to follow her directions. Karen never says rude things like "Are we lost?" or "Are we there yet?" She is calm and polite. She knows where every scrapbook store and Starbucks in the state is. And how long it will take us to get there. See. Told you. Bright girl, that Karen.
Wanna hear something sweet? Home is permanently programmed into Karen's memory. No matter where he is, he can press the HOME button and Karen can send him directly on his way home. I know it's sappy...but I like that.
____________________________________

No comments: