Pages

11.05.2006

Miracles Never Cease

Well, I guess it was bound to happen--I finally found something I really like on the DiY Scrapbooking show that I claimed to really dislike a while back. Episode 324 showed watercolor pen projects. Lacking as it is, I can't help but watch it. It makes for an OK distraction while I walk on the treadmill.

This layout is really cute, don'tcha think? It looked very easy to make. Judith or Stamps by Judith did it and watching her do it on the show was so cool. Stamp, stamp, stamp, swosh. Imagine the cards.

Simple and pretty. Flowers and stamps. Who could ask for anything more?

I ordered the stamp and pens to do this.

In other news, the new banner is in honor of my brother's visit. Andy is spending the first few days of his leave with us. He'll be here until Monday afternoon. The boys don't give him a moment of peace. They will be devastated when he leaves for Texas. He's scheduled to fly out on Nov 21 to Venice, Italy. I've started saving for a trip to Italy with my sister.

Happy Sunday!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cute, I TIVO the show but haven't watched any this week. I'll have to check it out.

Oh, I've done a few canvases, let me know what questions you have.

Mimi said...

I do like it! Good job.

~Jamie said...

OMG! That is what I watch on the treadmill too! haha thought I was the ONLY one on the planet!