Pages

11.28.2007

Wedding in the making...

I have been given a new task--one that I am finding so enjoyable. I am assisting my sister with the planning of her wedding and I've spent the last 2 nights on-line browsing cake and invitation sites. Oh my. Remember, I got married back in the dark ages, before the internet and before I really had a sense of style. It's a whole new world out there now, in the wedding web.

Here are two of my favorite sites so far:

www.paperteriestore.com <--- the most elegant handmade, ribbon-adorned, richly-colored, special wedding invitations I've ever seen. I gasped. Litterally.

http://www.carriescakes.com/cakes.php <--- cakes that are dazzling in their simplicity.

As jp at Of Cats and Cardstock Blog so aptly put it: "I am a sucker for an attractive display." LOL! I like pretty things. Clean, simple, elegant, compelling and sentimental. Yep. I'm there.

Now if I could only get my house there. And my sons.

Wait. Sons. I should just give up that wish right now, shouldn't I.
Someone is beckoning from the closet.
I have to go.

:)


No comments: