Pages

11.08.2007

Cry to Jesus

Sometimes the phone rings and I just know it's not going to be good.

At 7:02 am this morning, G's pre-k teacher called to say that school was being cancelled today. Today in Franklin TN a beautiful woman I have long admired from a distance has to find the courage to tell her 2 young daughters that their father won't be coming home tonight because he's resting in the arms of Jesus. And then she has to go on breathing without her husband. While I don't know her very well, my heart aches so deeply for her right now. Would you mind saying a prayer for her today?

Thank you.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Lord have Mercy, Lord have Mercy, Lord have Mercy. May his Memory be Eternal.

Jennifer Paganelli said...

Absolutely, how kind of you to think of her at this incredible hour of need....I will pray for her to be strong...Jennifer