Pages

3.30.2008

My Quickutz Card...with 90 die cuts!



Be amazed. Be very amazed.
That's right.
90 die cuts on one 6x6 card.
Aren't they delightful?

(12 of the punchies are on the inside.)

I made this card for my QK Class that was last Saturday. The entire class featured this die and this Revolution one too, 2 dies that have become favorites of mine. The smaller one is older but still good for so many things.

In other news, I'm in mourning. Tin Pan South (a writer's festival in Nashville) is this week and I'm unavailable on Tuesday, when The Rutledge Club will be hosting Geoff Moore and Steven Curtis Chapman (along with Billy Gaines and the amazing Ashley Cleveland) and just a few hours later and a few blocks away, Vince Gill will be playing a few tunes. My heart is breaking. I love these unplugged (for the most part) little concerts. It's a Nashville tradition...

No comments: