Pages

9.17.2006

2Peas MEME: Food

How do you take your coffee/tea?
I don't drink coffee. I do drink southern sweet iced tea...also referred to as the nector of heaven...:)

How do you like your eggs?
Scrambled with milk and lots of salt and pepper.

Favorite breakfast foods:
cinnimon rolls or a bagel with bacon (those are my unhealthy favorites...not what I usually allow myself)

Coke or Pepsi?
We don't even say the P word in our house.

You're feeling lazy. What do you make?
Velveeta Shells and Cheese and grilled hot dogs.
Or grilled cheese sands and apple.

You're feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order?
Supreme Pan for dh and I.
Pepperoni for the boys.

You feel like cooking. What do you make?
Something good I hope. I'm a decent cook most of the time.

Do any foods bring back good memories?
Yes. Too many to list. This should really turn into a scrapbook page. I don't want to think about what it says about our families that so many of our big events revolve around the foods.

Do any foods bring back bad memories?
Not really. There's that whole Ramen noodles and college thing...but I wouldn't call that bad. Just cheap.

Do any foods remind you of someone?
Oh yeah. My mom has some special things that she makes just for me and there are some foods that I won't eat unless it's made by my mom--no one else could ever come close.

And Julie's Butterhorns.

Is there a food you refuse to eat?
Not near enough.

What was your favorite food as a child?
Pizza.

Is there a food you hated as a child but now love?
Not really. My mom is an amazing cook. She taught me to enjoy cooking for my family.

Is there a food you loved as a child but now hate?
I'm picky about hot dogs now. I know a little too much about hot dog making...

Favorite junk food: Little Debbie Oatmeal Cookies
Favorite dessert: Cheesecake
The perfect nightcap? Popcorn
Do you have any weird food habits? A few...but nothing really outrageous.

5 comments:

Maureen said...

"I know a little too much about hot dog making..."

Hah! How true; I guess ignorance is bliss sometimes, isn't it?

:D

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,
Love your new banner! I can "smell" that art material! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Blessings for a new week. :0)
Laurie

Anonymous said...

I totally get the hot dog thing!!

Anonymous said...

FUN list! I love all foods almost..which of course is a problem! :)

Mimi said...

I have two words for you - Yves Tofudogs. Yummy and not nastily made!

I love sweet tea - thankfully for my waistline I don't live where I can get it.