Pages

6.25.2015

Inspired by a Table

A few weeks ago, my brother who is both talented and skilled in the art of wood-working, built this table by request of a friend.


As rustic, farm tables go, this one is a fabulous one. It's beautiful and sturdy and just waiting for a hundred years of family dinners and deep discussions. 

I love the table's design and I also happen to love the guy who built it and the friend who now has the pleasure of owning it...so of course, it inspired a little card-making.


I have about three more cards waiting on my desk for assembly. I think this is going to be a go-to design for a while.

For the stampers amongst us, here are the details:
Hardwood Background Stamp and Fall Flair by Stampin' Up!
Card stock: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana and Crumb Cake (all by Stampin' Up!)
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon (I think)
Washi: Tim Holtz
Inks: Soft Suede by Stampin' Up and Momento Tixedo Black 
Twine: Darice

Live a scrapworthy life!
--Sarah 



No comments: