Pages

11.24.2012

CAS Blue

While traveling this week, I discovered a new-to-me blog that I am so loving. It's called CAS-ual Fridays and it features *Clean and Simple* stamping for cards. ((Love.))

There's a weekly challenge--if you go there be sure to take a peek at all the Crisp, clean works of card art.

This week's challenge is a *blue Christmas* card...(CFC79) so of course, I had to join in.


 
 
 
The tree stamp is from my favorite retired Stampin' Up! set--Seasons of Joy. It can be found on ebay...I so love this little tree. :)
 
 
Happy *Clean and Simple* stamping!
 
--Sarah



6 comments:

Lynn said...

So glad you found our site. Your card is absolutely beautiful. I love the flourishes on the trees. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lee-Anne said...

Sarah, thanks so much for your comment on my card! I love this set from SU! You've really used it beautifully...love the colors!

KnitterPam said...

I like this site too - just added it to my Bloglines feed reader. Found it through some people I follow on Pinterest. Good stuff!

Deb said...

Wow! Those trees are fabulous! They are perfect! So glad that you found us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope to see more soon!

Mimi said...

That is lovely indeed!

Virginia L. said...

So crisp and beautiful!! Love this CAS card!So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope to see more of your beautiful work!