Pages

10.04.2012

Cards for Cans (three, four and five)

*Cards for Cans*
Christmas Cardmaking Buffet
(Come and spend an evening making your Christmas cards from the 8 design options on the buffet while benefiting The Little Pantry That Could!)

Make as many cards as you like (while time and supplies last)...for the price of *one canned item per card*. The cards you make are yours to share with your friends and family this holiday season. Envelopes are provided.

For example, if you want to make 8 cards, bring 8 canned items to donate. How very simple is that?!

The Little Pantry That Could is a very special place and it's a special part of my life. Combining two things I love--cardmaking and supporting the pantry with *Cards for Cans* is something I am looking forward to. I hope you'll join me!

Card #3



Card #4

 
Card #5
 
 
 


No comments: