Pages

2.11.2010

Guess What?

I'm blogging.
No excuses...no long drawn out promises never to neglect my blogspot again...let's just jump right in, shall we?















*This* masterpiece is what I found when I downloaded the pictures off my camera today.
Lovely, huh.
Boys.
Oh yes, he took it himself.

In scrapbooking news, I received the most fabulous tidbit of news last Friday evening. Club Scrap has resumed selling their to-die-for 8.5x11 leather albums! Do you hear the angels singing? Well, I do! Club Scrap albums are the best, most wonderful, sturdiest, most delicious 8.5x11 albums on the market...but unfortunately, they were off the market for a very long time. It was rumored that they were gone for good, much to my severe disappointment.

And then, *poof*, they are back.
Who Hoo!!

It's really hard to find a fantastic, sturdy, leather album in the 8.5x11 size. I am thrilled to have this option again and you can bet that I will be stocking up, lest we have another scare. :)

(You can see them here.)

Happy Thursday.
--Sarah

1 comment:

...You May Say I'm A Dreamer said...

Awww...NOW I see the resemblance to Joal (teehee)...