Pages

12.28.2007

A Slight Change

FYI: We are no longer doing the anon comment thing. You all know me and it's not fair that I don't know you. From this point forward, you can only comment on my blog if you have a registered google account and you are signed in. I own what I write--so should you. This keeps us responsible, don't you think?

It takes just a few minutes to set up a free hotmail/yahoo/gmail account for your public internet activities such as blog commenting or message board usage that will allow you some protection against spam without leaving me totally in the dark.

If you don't want to participate in this way, you can always email me privately.

Happy Friday.
--Sarah

2 comments:

TracieClaiborne said...

I'm right there with ya babe.

The Parker Family said...

Hope you have a very Happy New Year!