Pages

6.24.2012

Today is a New Day


The skills are rusty, but they are, indeed, coming back. :)

Clouds and suns are kindof indicative of my state lately...and the sentiment, which came from one of those Hero Arts/Studio Calico stamp sets that I acquired during an intense session of retail therapy, says what I need to say for sure! (Two Peas is down right now. I'll link up the stamps later.)

The cloud is a die I stumbled upon at this ebay store--it's included in the hot air balloon, which I love. It's an exclusive design for Paper Delight Boutique. They also have a lemonade stand that is on my list.

The polaroid-like frame is also a Quickutz die that's been hanging around my workspace for a while. The ribbon is fron Spano...the most luxurious silky little stripped ribbon around. Pearls are from Pebbles.

Happy Card-making!
--Sarah

1 comment:

scrappymo! said...

Sarah...I am so glad to see your mojo has returned. I have followed your posts regarding your trip, accident and recovery...
My prayers have been with you for a speedy recovery.
Glad to see you back creating!