Pages

4.02.2009

Andy (April)

As promised, the monthly update on Andy--he's making a way. As Daddy says "there's a new normal in town" and it seems Andy is finding his way to the new normal. He's been getting his apartment set up to his liking and was very happy to have finally acquired the Mossy Oak camo bedding set for his room. I spoke to him on Monday night as he was driving home from a day trip to Dallas with an Army buddy who was in for a visit. (Thank goodness for speaker phones.) They had stimulated the economy at Bass Pro and Cabella's and such. He sounded like he was in good spirits.

We are going to see the whole family at Easter...so I'll write more then. It feels weird to write about him when I know he's gonna read it. :)

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I'm so excited to read this update. Here's to a new normal.

Christy B said...

What a great report. I'm glad things are working out for him.

Christy