Pages

4.23.2019

A Hot July Moon

I am not a girly girl but every month a black and white striped box of mostly girly scrapbook supplies from Felicity Jane shows up on my doorstep and inspires me to let the super girly crafty flag fly!

This layout is one of those!



I'm very much in love with those puffy black alphabet stickers--they are so striking and yet, easy to read. I prefer a title thats easy to read.

Part of my recent revival of the blog is a rededication to keepng the story in my pages. To me, a good scrapbook page involves a picture, a title that draws the viewer in, a little bit of pretty and a whole lot of story. That doesn't necessarily mean that the story has to be long or arduious. Indeed, not. The story can be a simple thought or a poingnant quote--as long as the story is there.

In this particular page, I documented the story on the journaling card that's hiding in the glassine envelope.





Until next time,
--Sarah


No comments: