Pages

5.01.2019

Patterned Pumpkin Love

Please note that this post originally appeared on ,y stamping blog. I'm currently in the process of migrating all the stamping content to this page. All links that are no longer relevant have been removed.

While I don’t love pumpkin spice beverages, (gasp, I know)  I do love pretty pumpkins! And that’s how it came to be that I held onto this retired stamp set from Close to my Heart called Autumn Wishes. The pumpkin is just so special with all those patterns...it doesn’t even need much embellishment. 

I made this card recently using the pumpkin from Autumn Wishes. I wanted to share this with the Heart 2 Heart Challenges group for the Pumpkin Spice Challenge!

#retiredstamplove 

The sentiment is a tiny little wood-mounted rubber stamp by A Muse Art Stamps, now known as A Muse Studio. I love it because its an appropriate sentiment for so many occasions. Unfortunately, A Muse has undergone several reincarnations since I purchased this stamp and it seems that while they do still offer a very limited selection of wood-mounted stamps HERE, this particular one is retired. :(


Until next time,
—Sarah

No comments: