Pages

7.04.2007

HAPPY FOURTH!





Hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July!

Congrats to my friend Connie! for winning the layout contest at the Scrapbook Warehouse website! See her beautiful creation right here.

For anyone interested, Metropolis by Scenic Route arrived at Scrap'n Memories yesterday! Whoo Hoo! Now I can roll around in the blue and orange star paper until my heart is content!

Wanna see what I did this week? The top picture is *before*. Note the partially dead overgrown ugly bushes.
The lower picture is the *after*. Note how you can actually see the door and the walkway. I chopped all the limbs and removed them so now Joal just has to dig out the main stalks and the roots. Good luck on that, honey. :) Heather recommends using the Jeep.
I'm not much of a outdoor-do-it-yourself-landscape type. Not because I don't like to see a beautifully landscaped and manicured lawn, but mainly because I don't like to be dirty, grimey, and sweaty. At all. It was definately a yucky job but it's feels good to get it accomplished. Yes, that sound you hear is me patting myself on the back. :)
Happy Wednesday!

No comments: